Forum de l'alliance Der Index du Forum

Forum de l'alliance Der Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

CreativeLive - Jasmine Star: Restart A Photography Business

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Der Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> ambassades
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davyelen
invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: CreativeLive - Jasmine Star: Restart A Photography Business Répondre en citant

CreativeLive - Jasmine Star: Restart A Photography Business Makeover (January > urlin.us/2cfd2

No,,password),,DOWNLOAD,,Code:,,Only,,the,,registered,,members,,can,,see,,the,,download,,links/contentThis,post,is,coming,to,you,today,not,being,so,much,photography,related,but,more,business,related.+,Reply,to,Thread,Results,1,to,1,of,1,So,when,the,opportunity,arose,to,become,a,student,in,an,upcoming,course,she,is,teaching,,Restart,,A,Business,Makeover,class,,I,jumped,on,it!,I,had,to,make,a,60,second,video,explaining,why,I,wanted,to,come,up,to,Seattle,and,participate,in,this,courseJenni,,,Marie,,,-,,,YAY!!,,,Cant,,,wait!!,,,11.5.12,,,-,,,3:04,,,pm,,,I,am,submitting,asap!,Thank,you,Jasmine,xoxoxo,11.5.12,-,4:28,pm,Victoria,-,Sounds,EXCITING!,Im,all,in!!,,Looking,forward,to,it!,11.5.12,-,5:15,pm,There,,were,,quite,,a,,few,,submissions,,and,,we,,spent,,days,,pouring,,over,,each,,video,,in,,hopes,,of,,finding,,the,,best,,fit(and,,,how,,,crazy,,,is,,,it,,,that,,,something,,,I,,,filmed,,,was,,,in,,,Jasmines,,,PROMO,,,for,,,ReSTARt!!!,,,Thats,,,awesome!)Jasmine,,Stars,,Building,,Your,,Wedding,,Photography,,BusinessJared,Platts,Efficient,Lighting,and,Post,ProductionYou'll,,rework,,your,,online,,presence,,,find,,ways,,to,,improve,,your,,photography,,skills,,,and,,learn,,how,,to,,successfully,,run,,a,,branded,,photography,,studioThe,,,course,,,is,,,in,,,Seattle,,,and,,,if,,,you,,,are,,,a,,,photographer,,,interested,,,in,,,making,,,over,,,your,,,business,,,or,,,getting,,,ideas,,,about,,,how,,,to,,,start,,,your,,,business,,,,tune,,,in,,,to,,,CreativeLive.com/Live,,,on,,,January,,,9th,,,to,,,watch,,,for,,,free,,,and,,,reSTARt!,,,May,29,,2014,Whats,In,My,Camera,Bag?filed,in:,Business,Many,people,have,asked,about,the,equipment,I,shoot,with,and,what,I,love,so,I,thought,it,would,be,a,great,blog,topic!,Ive,been,shooting,professionally,for,5,years,and,have,rented,,bought,,and,accumulated,a,ton,of,gearMarch,7,,2014,United,2014,{Santa,Barbara,,CA}filed,in:,Business,,Personal,,Uncategorized,Ive,been,home,from,Santa,Barbara,for,a,week,nowIll,,submit,,a,,video,,but,,you,,MUST,,pick,,mineSarah,,Lin,,-,,Sounds,,like,,an,,amazing,,opportunityDecember,,29,,,2014,,Behind,,the,,Scenes:,,2014,,in,,Reviewfiled,,in:,,Business,,Im,,not,,going,,to,,lie,,,this,,is,,always,,one,,of,,my,,favorite,,blogs,,posts,,all,,yearKaren,,,J,,,Rubio,,,-,,,I,,,just,,,had,,,to,,,say,,,this,,,would,,,be,,,an,,,extraordinary,,,opportunityForum,,Printing,,Resource,,Center,,Books,,&,,Tutorials,,[OTHER],,CreativeLive-Restart,,A,,Photography,,Business,,Makeover,,with,,Jasmine,,Star(Full,,3Session),,Jasmine,,,Star,,,Restart,,,creativeLIVE,,,Audition,,,from,,,Nikki,,,Closser,,,on,,,VimeoI,came,home,to,kids,with,the,stomach,flu,,so,when,I,thought,I,was,going,to,catch,up,on,sleep,,the,universe,had,other,ideasFeatured,,Photos,,&,,Videos,,So,,,I,,,jotted,,,down,,,some,,,notes,,,of,,,what,,,I,,,wanted,,,to,,,highlight&,,,Then,,,made,,,a,,,slightly,,,embarrassing,,,submission,,,video,,,in,,,my,,,room,,,(creative,,,,right?),,,next,,,to,,,the,,,window,,,all,,,shot,,,on,,,my,,,iphone,,,and,,,edited,,,in,,,iMovie&,,,,,,After,,,I,,,got,,,the,,,good,,,news,,,my,,,video,,,was,,,given,,,2,,,thumbs,,,up,,,,we,,,set,,,up,,,a,,,skype,,,interview!,,,I,,,must,,,confess,,,,I,,,was,,,a,,,little,,,Star,,,struck&see,,,what,,,I,,,did,,,there?Thats,,,Jasmine,,,with,,,her,,,infectious,,,smile,,,on,,,the,,,right,,,,her,,,husband,,,in,,,the,,,middle,,,,and,,,Brianna,,,on,,,the,,,leftAshley,,Goodwin,,-,,Say,,whhatttttttt?,,AWESOME,,AWESOMEOr,,,learn,,,how,,,to,,,make,,,meatloafAnd,,,now,,,I,,,get,,,to,,,watch,,,her,,,and,,,two,,,other,,,students,,,get,,,their,,,businesses,,,made,,,over,,,on,,,Creative,,,LiveYeah,,,one,,of,,those,,weeksSerengeti,,Powered,,-,,1.5.1,,ContactWebsitesAboutStorePhoto+Business+HomeJASMINE,,STARjasminestarphotography.comjasminestar.comthepathtoprofitability.comFlor,,Branham,,-,,Yay!,,Im,,so,,excited!!!,,11.5.12,,-,,4:37,,pm,,Sue,,,Bryces,,,Glamour,,,PhotographyNo,,limitations,,on,,how,,many,,referrals,,you,,may,,send,,meKaren,-,I,love,that,you,share,your,success,with,othersSo,,if,,youre,,a,,photographer,,,and,,you,,dont,,know,,about,,CL,,,YOU,,ARE,,MISSING,,OUTHosted,,by,,our,,friends,,over,,at,,creativeLIVE,,,Jasmine,,is,,doing,,a,,3,,part,,series,,over,,3,,months,,on,,how,,to,,completely,,start,,your,,photography,,business,,from,,scratchWhitney,,Lane,,Arnett,,-,,I,,really,,want,,to,,submit,,a,,video!,,Now,,to,,find,,the,,guts,,to,,do,,it,,11.5.12,,-,,5:43,,pm,,Footer,,,Fstoppers,,,Articles,,,Store,,,Community,,,Community,,,Groups,,,Photo,,,of,,,the,,,Day,,,Popular,,,Photos,,,Popular,,,Videos,,,Popular,,,Lists,,,Popular,,,Members,,,Categories,,,Fstoppers,,,Originals,,,Commercial,,,Video,,,Gear,,,Location,,,Strobe,,,light,,,Opinion,,,DIY,,,Reviews,,,Sports,,,Wedding,,,Portraits,,,BTS,,,Composite,,,Lighting,,,Film,,,Fashion,,,MoreIn,,exactly,,24,,hours,,from,,now,,,I,,will,,be,,sitting,,down,,for,,breakfast,,with,,Jasmine,,Star,,,and,,my,,entire,,ReSTARt,,experience,,begins,,tomorrow f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Der Index du Forum -> secteur externe -> ambassades Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange